Episode 8 (streamed live 11/02/2013) focused on 1950s Strategic Nuclear Warfare! Its Stalin’s last eve Christmas 1952 and he wants to make it a hot one for The West!
- Part 1 1950s Strategic Nuclear Warfare
I start off the episode by setting up the the American radars in northern Canada and Greenland and then prepare some Soviet aircraft to nuke them!
- Part 2 Soviet Strike Detected
The Soviet bombers have been detected! Interceptors have been vectored and they are armed with air to air rockets!
- Part 3 Mighty Mouse v Soviet Bombers
I instruct my interceptors to unleash 100+ mighty mouse unguided air-to-air rockets on Soviet bombers penetrating our airspace!
- Part 4 CENTFRONT 1952
I setup CENTFRONT 1952! Just some targets for soviet medium range bombers to nuke when they aren’t busy nuking targets!
- Part 5 Interception
Aircraft are intercepted up north!
- Part 6 Nuclear Fireball
A few soviet bombers get though! They use their powerful soviet nuclear weapons on an airbase that has already sent out its interceptors!
- Part 7 The Empire Strikes Back
British Vulcan bombers strike back at soviet airbases. MiGs are scrambled to intercept!
- Part 8 Nuclear Air to Air Rockets
- Part 9 LRASM: The New Harpoon
- Part 10 MIRV Interception
- Part 11 Soviet Surface Action Group